This recipe isn’t sponsored, just a quick and delicious way to enjoy Indomine.
- half an onion
- some fresh ginger – about a thumb’s width
- scotch bonnet (optional)
- a clove of garlic
- 4 chunks of frozen spinach or fresh spinach leaves
- 1 chicken breast cut into chunks
- 2 packs of indomine or whatever noodles you want to use
- 1.5 Litres of boiled water
- Some oil (vegetable/sunflower oil)
- Slice the onion, garlic and ginger thinly
- Cut the chicken breasts into chunks and season. I seasoned mine with nutmeg, paprika, grounded black pepper, and chicken seasoning (a teaspoon of each) and a pinch of salt. And add some oil and mix
- Place a medium/large frying pan on the stove and add oil. Put it on medium heat. Once the oil is hot add chicken and cooks until it’s brown on each. Best to boil the water around this time.
- Add onion, garlic, ginger and pepper and fry for 3 mins until they are soft. Add spinach leaves/chunks and reduce the heat to low. Add in half of the water, make sure it covers the ingredients and increase the heat to medium/high
- When it begins to boil add indomine noodles and follow the instructions on the packet.
- Cook for 15 minutes and add the indomine seasonings to the noodles and stir making sure it is distributed properly. Taste until the noodles are soft and plate up.
Enjoy your delicious food!